Monday, August 17, 2009

Halle Joanne Thomas

Halle Joanne Thomas joined our family Saturday, August 8, 2009.
She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and is 21.5 inches long.

She is home and we are all doing well. She has had a touch of jaundice, but otherwise has been a joy to have in our home. She has lots of visitors and we are still getting used to each other, so this is all for now.
Welcome to the world Halle.

Her favorite position. A fist in the eye.

Trevor's dad with all his grandkids. Halle, Martin, Grandpa, Wyatt, and Max.

Trevor's nephews with Halle.

3 comments:

Alison said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I've been thinking of you and waiting for this post. So glad she's here! She's adorable!

Ronna and Robyn said...

She is soooo cute. I can't wait til I am over this eye infection so I can come and see her. You two did good. Congratulations.

Katie Russell said...

Congratulations Wendy and Trevor. What a little sweetie pie. I hope everything is going ok!